Car Brakes Repair
If you’re finding your car doesn’t stop as well as it used to, making some strange sounds or the steering wheel shudders when you brake, it might be time to book your car into The Oil Change for a brake service.
The importance of good brakes can never be overstated. Your brakes are not only responsible for stopping the car, but they also help you decelerate when going downhill, help in avoiding collisions and keep your car stationery when not being used. That’s why it’s so important your brakes are always maintained in good working order.
If you experience the following when driving your car, it would be worthwhile having your car checked.
- Brake pedal feels spongy
- Grinding sound from brakes
- Squealing sound from brakes
- The car pulling to one side.
- The brake warning light on
- The brake pedal feels hard to press.
We offer the following service for car brakes:
- Brake component machining
- Brake component replacement
- Brake hose check & replacement
- Checking disc brake and or drum shoe wear.
- Replacement of front and rear pads/shoes if necessary
- Inspect brake fluid condition & levels.
- checking braking system components
- Road test to check that brakes are operating correctly
Call us on for a chat about your requirements 0432-497-825